EDINBURGH & LONDON VACATION
with airfare from Chicago
Edinburgh & London
7 Days & 6 Nights from $2699
Spend a week visiting the capital cities of Great Britain. Starting in Edinburgh, you’ll visit the towering Edinburgh castle and take in Scottish history all around. Edinburgh wows guests with it’s charming small city feel and very friendly local population. From Edinburgh, you’ll journey to London on a first class train ride through the English countryside. London has been a popular place since the Romans and is considered one of the best big cities in the world. It’s full of top quality art, theater, pubs, entertainment, and history
THIS VACATION INCLUDES
Each flight, hotel, attraction, and tour has been hand-picked by a member of our team that has traveled to Scotland and England.
This inclusive Edinburgh and London vacation is 100% customizable. Please contact us to plan your dream vacation.
FLIGHTS & TRANSPORATION
• Roundtrip Airfare from Chicago O’Hare to Edinburgh and London to Chicago
◦ Seat upgrades available upon request
◦ 1 checked bag included (up to 52lb)
◦ All fuel surcharges, airport taxes & fees
• Airport Transfer: Private premium car, Edinburgh Airport to your hotel (45 min)
• 1st Class Rail ticket from Edinburgh to London (approx 4.5 hours)
• Airport Transfer: Private premium car, London Hotel to London Heathrow Airport (45 min)
- 3 nights at The Howard: 5 star luxury in central Edinburgh (or similar based on availability)
◦ Daily Breakfast
Why we love it: This elegant hotel set a short distance from the main shopping street, Princes St, exudes Scottish luxury with the service to match. With only 19 rooms, classical Scottish style, furnishings, and the excellent butler services you’ll feel like royalty.
- 3 nights at The Montague on the Gardens: 4 star luxury in central London (or similar based on availability)
◦ Daily Breakfast
Why we love it: The award winning Montague is steps from the British Museum and walking distance to Covent Garden, one of the top shopping and food destinations in London. It’s classic British style and first class service make it one of the best hotels in London.
ACTIVITIES & TOURS
Dominating the skyline of Edinburgh for nearly 1,000 years, Edinburgh Castle has housed royalty, the military, and attracted most visitors to Edinburgh. Stepping up to the main gate, you’ll be immersed in Scottish history and legend.
- Edinburgh Walking Tour
Walk through the historic streets of Edinburgh with a family owned company steeped with local knowledge. The small group (10 or less) allows you to get to know your guide along the way. The walking tours bears witness Edinburgh’s history, architecture, and stories of Scottish greats that have shaped the world.
- The London Pass (3 days, 60+ Attractions, Tube)
The London Pass is the perfect to explore London’s top attractions. In addition to unlimited bus and Tube rides, the pass includes attraction entrance with expedited entry to over 60 attractions including The Tower of London (with Crown Jewels exhibit), Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, Thames River Cruise, and Windsor Castle, you’ll have no shortage of amazing things to do.
Step back in time for a traditional British high tea at one of the most prestigious and historic places in London. The Ritz London is the only UK hotel with a certified tea sommelier. Mr. Scanu has traveled the world to source the quality teas served a the spectacular Palm Court room. Enjoy a spread of fine sandwiches , scones, pastries, and teacakes SANDWICHES
Ham, Grain Mustard Mayonnaise, White Bread
Cheddar Cheese, Chutney, Onion Bread
Cucumber, Cream Cheese, Dill, Chives, Caraway Seed Bread
Chicken Breast, Horseradish Cream, White Bread
Scottish Smoked Salmon, Lemon Butter, Rye Bread
Egg Mayonnaise, Chopped Shallots, Watercress, White Bread
SCONES AND PASTRIES
Freshly Baked Raisin and Plain Scones
with Cornish Clotted Cream and Strawberry Preserve
Assortment of British Afternoon Tea Pastries and Cake along with 18 different loose teas to choose from.
You will receive your flight times and full itinerary within 30 days of booking.
|Evening Departure Chicago O’Hare|
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O’Hare to Edinburgh and non-stop London to Chicago
- Ideal flight times: no super long layovers or weird departure times
- One connection between Chicago & Edinburgh
- Economy seats (upgrades available upon request)
- One checked bag included (max 52lb)
Hotels are subject to availability
An equal to or better hotel will be used in the event of full occupancy
The Howard Edinburgh
- Luxury King Room – upgrades available
- Daily Breakfast Scottish breakfast including hot meals, coffee, and teas
- Includes all taxes and fees
- 24 Hour Reception
- Free wifi
- TripAdvisor top 10% of Edinburgh Hotels, Certificate of Excellence Winner
The Montague on the Gardens London
- Standard King bed room – upgrades available
- Daily Breakfast Traditional hot English breakfast
- Includes all taxes and fees
- 24 Hour Reception
- Free wifi
- Located steps from the British Museum in the heart of Bloomsbury
- TripAdvisor top 1% of London Hotels, 2017 Travelers Choice Winner
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- Solo Travel
By completing a booking, you confirm and agree to all terms and conditions.
- Price is per person based on double occupancy (two people traveling and staying together)
- All rates shown on the site (Trademark Vacations) are based on current pricing and are subject to change without notice.
- Trademark Vacations reserves the right to cancel the booking in the case of an extreme component price fluctuation
- In this case, you will be offered a 100% refund
- Single travelers are required to pay a single supplement (varies by vacation) see Solo Travel
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please contact Trademark Vacations for child pricing
- Europe does not have ADA compliance or similar accessibility laws. If you require specific mobility needs, please contact Trademark Vacations prior to booking to check on hotel and transportation accessibility.
- FEES: All taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees are included in the vacation price
- FLIGHT SCHEDULES: Trademark Vacations is not responsible for airline services and policies. Airline schedules are subject to change without notice. We will do our best to contact you immediately of a schedule change.
- NAME CHANGE: Name changes (even minor spelling corrections) may require a change fee or rebooking fee. There is a $50 Trademark Vacations fee on top of airline charges to make a change. Trademark Vacations is not responsible for denied boarding due to incorrect ticket information.
- REFUND: Airline tickets are non-refundable once booked, generally 24 hours after your reservation is made
- SEATS: We do our best to accommodate your seat preferences. Some airlines do not allow for pre-seating or charge a small fee to choose.
- Must be 18 to purchase
- Any travelers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All vacations are subject to availability
- We use small independent hotels and accommodation and they can fill up quickly
- Additional baggage charges may apply
- Please check with your carrier for additional fees
- Cancellation and travel change requests must be submitted in writing by email or letter by the primary traveler
- We will work with our suppliers to refund as much as possible but non-refundable supplier rates cannot be refunded
- Airfare non-refundable after 24 hours
- 90+ days prior to travel, up to 50% refund of non-airfare package and non-refundable accommodation costs
- Within 90 days of departure, all vacations are non-refundable
- $100 change fee on top of any airline or supplier change fees
- AIR CONDITIONING: Not common in most EU countries and/or small hotels and chateaus, we will request when available
- AVAILABILITY, HOTELS: Subject to availability, when choice hotel is not available we will substitute an equal or great property that meets our hand-picked standards.
- AVAILABILITY, ROOMS: Subject to availability. Rooms typically have a full/queen bed.
- CHECK-IN/OUT: Typically after 4pm with a 11am check-out
- PARIS: Seems like the world's smallest rooms, which are common even for luxury hotels
- ROOM TYPE: When available, you will be booked in a deluxe room with the best view
- SIZE: European hotel rooms are smaller than the average American hotel rooms
- UPGRADES: Available upon request
- Trademark Vacations claims no responsibility for any loss, damages, accidents, injury, sickness, or travel changes due to supplier strikes, weather, natural disasters, and/or any other event beyond the control of Trademark Vacations control.
- By booking and/or traveling on a Trademark Vacation, purchasers and travels waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Trademark Vacations L.L.C., its officers, servants, agents, and employees from any and all liability, claims demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by a traveler, or to any property belonging to a traveler, whether caused by negligence or other.
- By booking and/or traveling on a Trademark Vacation, you further agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless Trademark Vacations L.L.C. from any loss, liability, damage or costs that may be injured due to your participation in a travel package, whether caused by the negligence or any otherwise.
- We recommend carrying a small amount of U.S. Dollars (at least $100)
- Check with your bank for exchange and foreign transaction fees
- Currency exchange businesses charge a fee on top of a negotiated exchange rate. Using a debit card, banks typically give the actual exchange rate plus a small ATM fee. Please consult your bank for fees and additional card security while traveling.
- Travelers are responsible for and must have a valid passport to travel
- Passports must be valid 6 months past your return date and have three empty pages
- Trademark Vacations accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, & American Express
- Prices are based on two people traveling together and sharing a room
- Fee to travel solo for this vacation package is $1399 and is due at time of payment, please contact us for additional information.
- Airline taxes, fees, and surcharges are included in the package price
- Taxes and fees are included with few local exceptions (noted on each vacation)
- Italian City Taxes are charged and collected at time of check-out and vary by each city. Taxes are typically less than €20 (approx $25) per stay and each traveler is responsible for their charge.
For current prices, please contact us for availability
Price is per person based on two people traveling together
UK Travel Guide