REYKJAVIK & BLUE LAGOON ICELAND VACATION
with airfare from Chicago
Reykjavik & Blue Lagoon
Spend 5 amazing days in the land of fire and ice, one of the most exciting travel destinations in the world. This inclusive Iceland vacation captures the essence of Iceland with a luxury stay in Reykjavik and the Blue Lagoon with small group premium tours of the glaciers and waterfalls of the Golden Circle, the Northern Lights, and the magical Blue Lagoon set in a stunning lava field.
You’ll experience the magnificence of Iceland up close from the exciting seat of a SuperJeep tour. SuperJeep tours have a max of 6 people, are driven by expert local tour guides, and get off the beaten path to see Iceland up close. We also offer plenty of additional activities to maximize your time in Iceland. Each day concludes with a relaxing stay in our hand-picked four star hotel in Reykjavik and the Silica Hotel & Spa at the Blue Lagoon.
This inclusive Iceland vacation is 100% customizable. Please contact us to plan your dream vacation.
FLIGHTS & TRANSPORATION
◦ Seat upgrades available upon request Call or chat us for pricing
◦ 1 checked bag included (up to 52lb)
◦ All fuel surcharges, airport taxes & fees
• Private Airport Transfer: Premium car, Keflavik Airport to your Reykjavik hotel (1 hour)
• Private Blue Lagoon Transfer: Premium car Reykjavik Hotel to the Blue Lagoon’s Silica Hotel and Spa (45 min)
• Private Airport Transfer: Premium car, Silica Hotel to Keflavik Airport (20 min)
- 3 nights Apotek Hotel: 4 star in central Reykjavik (or similar based on availability)
Why we love it: The Apotek Hotel is a boutique hotel in the heart of Reykjavik with an easy walk to everything in the city center. With a stunning exterior, the Apotek features big comfortable rooms and a blend of Scandinavian luxury and history.
- 1 night Blue Lagoon Silica Hotel & Spa: 4 star by the Blue Lagoon
Why we love it: Set in a stunning lava field and a short walk from the world famous Lagoon, this is one of the most relaxing and unique hotels we’ve seen. Take a dip in the hotels private thermal pool or wander over to the Blue Lagoon and enjoy Premium Access.
ACTIVITIES & TOURS
- Superjeep Golden Circle & Langjokull Glacier (8-9 hours)
This is the way to see Iceland! You’ll be cruising in comfort and expert hands in a certified Iceland off-road machine to The Golden Circle to three exceptional sights in Iceland: Thingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area, and Gullfoss waterfall. This day tour offers you a chance to see and experience some of Iceland’s nature, geology, and history in a personal small group (6 or less people) off-road setting.
- Blue Lagoon Premium Access (5 minute walk from Silica Hotel)
The Blue Lagoon is an oasis in a sea of lava fields and spectacular landscapes. Touted for its health benefits this man made pool is a must see for world travelers. At night the glowing water is magical. Premium Access comes with a robe, towel, drinks, and more.
- SuperJeep Northern Lights Tour (Oct 31st – March 31st only)
This Northern Lights tour in Iceland takes you in a SuperJeep out of town, to avoid light pollution to observe this fascinating natural phenomenon also known as Aurora Borealis. Given clear skies and a little bit of luck, sightings can occur from autumn through to spring. The SuperJeep allows the small group (6 or less people) to get off the beaten path to see the lights. There’s also plenty to see why searching out the spectacular lights. Northern Lights are elusive and not guaranteed, but you’ll still have a great time with your SuperJeep driver.
You will receive your flight times and full itinerary within 30 days of booking.
|Evening Departure Chicago O’Hare|
- Round-trip non-stop airfare on Iceland Air
- Economy seats (upgrades available upon request)
- Iceland Air baggage policies
- One checked bag included (max 52lb)
Hotels are subject to availability An equal to or better hotel will be used in the event of full occupancy
Apotek Hotel Reykjavik
- Superior King Room (215 sq ft) – upgrades available
- Breakfast not included Breakfast is available for approx. $30 daily per person. Iceland hotel breakfasts are generally very expensive, we recommend visiting a local bakery or restaurant.
- Includes all taxes and fees
- 24 Hour Reception
- Free wifi
- Located in central Reykjavik, steps from everything
- TripAdvisor top 15 of Reykjavik Hotels, 2017 Travelers Choice Winner
Silica Hotel at the Blue Lagoon
- Deluxe King Room (280 sq ft) – upgrades available
- Daily Breakfast Cold buffet breakfast
- Includes all taxes and fees
- 24 Hour Reception
- Free wifi
- Located 5 minutes outdoor walk to the Blue Lagoon
- TripAdvisor top #1 Hotel at or around the Blue Lagoon, 2017 Travelers Choice Winner
Trademark Vacations recommends Travel Insured Intl, click here for a free quote.
Additional experiences may be purchased during the check-out
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- Solo Travel
By completing a booking, you confirm and agree to all terms and conditions.
- Price is per person based on double occupancy (two people traveling and staying together)
- All rates shown on the site (Trademark Vacations) are based on current pricing and are subject to change without notice.
- Trademark Vacations reserves the right to cancel the booking in the case of an extreme component price fluctuation
- In this case, you will be offered a 100% refund
- Single travelers are required to pay a single supplement (varies by vacation) see Solo Travel
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please contact Trademark Vacations for child pricing
- Europe does not have ADA compliance or similar accessibility laws. If you require specific mobility needs, please contact Trademark Vacations prior to booking to check on hotel and transportation accessibility.
- FEES: All taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees are included in the vacation price
- FLIGHT SCHEDULES: Trademark Vacations is not responsible for airline services and policies. Airline schedules are subject to change without notice. We will do our best to contact you immediately of a schedule change.
- NAME CHANGE: Name changes (even minor spelling corrections) may require a change fee or rebooking fee. There is a $50 Trademark Vacations fee on top of airline charges to make a change. Trademark Vacations is not responsible for denied boarding due to incorrect ticket information.
- REFUND: Airline tickets are non-refundable once booked, generally 24 hours after your reservation is made
- SEATS: We do our best to accommodate your seat preferences. Some airlines do not allow for pre-seating or charge a small fee to choose.
- Must be 18 to purchase
- Any travelers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All vacations are subject to availability
- We use small independent hotels and accommodation and they can fill up quickly
- Additional baggage charges may apply
- Please check with your carrier for additional fees
- Cancellation and travel change requests must be submitted in writing by email or letter by the primary traveler
- We will work with our suppliers to refund as much as possible but non-refundable supplier rates cannot be refunded
- Airfare non-refundable after 24 hours
- 90+ days prior to travel, up to 50% refund of non-airfare package and non-refundable accommodation costs
- Within 90 days of departure, all vacations are non-refundable
- $100 change fee on top of any airline or supplier change fees
- AIR CONDITIONING: Not common in most EU countries and/or small hotels and chateaus, we will request when available
- AVAILABILITY, HOTELS: Subject to availability, when choice hotel is not available we will substitute an equal or great property that meets our hand-picked standards.
- AVAILABILITY, ROOMS: Subject to availability. Rooms typically have a full/queen bed.
- CHECK-IN/OUT: Typically after 4pm with a 11am check-out
- PARIS: Seems like the world's smallest rooms, which are common even for luxury hotels
- ROOM TYPE: When available, you will be booked in a deluxe room with the best view
- SIZE: European hotel rooms are smaller than the average American hotel rooms
- UPGRADES: Available upon request
- Trademark Vacations claims no responsibility for any loss, damages, accidents, injury, sickness, or travel changes due to supplier strikes, weather, natural disasters, and/or any other event beyond the control of Trademark Vacations control.
- By booking and/or traveling on a Trademark Vacation, purchasers and travels waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Trademark Vacations L.L.C., its officers, servants, agents, and employees from any and all liability, claims demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by a traveler, or to any property belonging to a traveler, whether caused by negligence or other.
- By booking and/or traveling on a Trademark Vacation, you further agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless Trademark Vacations L.L.C. from any loss, liability, damage or costs that may be injured due to your participation in a travel package, whether caused by the negligence or any otherwise.
- We recommend carrying a small amount of U.S. Dollars (at least $100)
- Check with your bank for exchange and foreign transaction fees
- Currency exchange businesses charge a fee on top of a negotiated exchange rate. Using a debit card, banks typically give the actual exchange rate plus a small ATM fee. Please consult your bank for fees and additional card security while traveling.
- Travelers are responsible for and must have a valid passport to travel
- Passports must be valid 6 months past your return date and have three empty pages
- Trademark Vacations accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, & American Express
- Prices are based on two people traveling together and sharing a room
- Fee to travel solo for this vacation package is $1399 and is due at time of payment, please contact us for additional information.
- Airline taxes, fees, and surcharges are included in the package price
- Taxes and fees are included with few local exceptions (noted on each vacation)
- Italian City Taxes are charged and collected at time of check-out and vary by each city. Taxes are typically less than €20 (approx $25) per stay and each traveler is responsible for their charge.
For current prices, please contact us for availability
Price is per person based on two people traveling together