PARIS & CHAMPAGNE VACATION
with airfare from Chicago
|Roundtrip Non-stop flights from Chicago |
Private Paris Airport Transfer
|4 & 5 Star Luxury City Center |
|1st Class TGV Train – Paris to Reims |
1st Class TGV Train – Reims to Paris Airport
|Full day small group Champagne Region Tour |
Pommery Cellars ‘Art of Champagne Tour’
|Paris: entrance to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower|
|Lunch Eiffel Tower Le Jules Verne Restaurant |
Dinner Gourmet Seine River Cruise
Paris & Reims
7 Days & 6 Nights from $3199
What a beautiful vacation! This vacation package embodies the essence of French art, wine production, and culture starting in the City of Lights and ending in the gentle rolling vineyards of Champagne country. From your 5 star luxury hotel in central Paris, you’ll be surrounded by the classic charm of the city and will be within a short distance to Paris’ major attractions. The vacation slows down in Champagne, where you’ll be staying in a chateau and experiencing the history and production of one of the most famous drinks in the world. Each night, you will relax in one of our hand-picked luxury hotels.
Each flight, hotel, and activity has been hand-picked by a member of our team that has traveled to Paris and the Champagne region. This vacation package is 100% customizable. Please contact us for custom options.
FLIGHTS & TRANSPORTATION
- Roundtrip non-stop airfare from Chicago O’Hare (ORD) to Paris (CDG) on Air France or Delta Airlines
– 1 checked bag included (max 50lb) and carry-on (max 22lb), additional baggage fees may occur
– All fuel surcharges, airport taxes & fees
- Private airport transfer: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) to your hotel (45min)
- High Speed Train: 1st class TGV, Paris to Reims center (1hr)
- High Speed Train: 1st class TGV, Reims to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) (30min)
- 3 nights Hôtel Régina: 5 star in central Paris (or similar based on availability)
– Daily Breakfast
Why we love it: The Hotel Regina is filled with Parisian luxury. Located a short walk from the Seine River and Louvre, it’s in the ideal place to explore Paris.
- 3 nights Le Château de Rilly: 4 star chateau outside Reims (or similar based on availability)
– Daily Breakfast
Why we love it: This beautiful chateau just outside of Reims overlooks rolling fields of Champagne Grand-Cru’s. Located in a quiet village, the hotel is filled with updated classic decor and surrounded by small quality producers. A place to relax and soak up the elegance of the Champagne region.
ACTIVITIES & TOURS
Enjoy a beautiful Michelin starred lunch with the best view in Paris. From the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, you’ll be able to see across the city as you enjoy a special lunch. Entrance to the tower and special tower access is included.
- Paris Seine Gourmet River Cruise Dinner (2 hours)
The best way to relax see the City of Lights in all it’s glory. Take an evening cruise gently down the Seine River past the sparkling Eiffel Tower, Louvre Palace, Notre Dame, and many others while enjoying fine wine and a gourmet meal prepared by the on-board chef.
- Louvre Museum Entrance
The Louvre is the largest museum in the world with highlights from the Mona Lisa to Napolean’s Apartments. Spend a whole day or just a couple of hours hitting the highlights. The Museum is walking distance from your hotel.
- Full Day Champagne Tour (8 hours)
Experience the magic of the Champagne region on this full day tour. Starting from your hotel, you’ll join a small group (8 or less people) to learn about and enjoy the history and quality of champagne from top local producers. Along the way, you’ll have a three course lunch, visit to Dom Perignon’s church, and more great tastings. This tour can be enjoyed by wine enthusiasts and novices.
- Pommery Cellars ‘Art of Champagne’ tour (1 hour)
Full tour of the champagne chalk cellars filled with bas-relief art and explanations on the history of the House, the techniques used to craft their Champagne wines along side contemporary art exhibits. The tour concludes with the best part, Visite Deux Cuvée or as we say, two delicious champagne tastings of your choice.
This is an independent vacation that includes amazing guided activities.
You will receive your flight times, confirmation numbers, and additional travel info at least 30 days prior to departure by mail and email.
- Round-trip airfare on Air France or Sky Team Partner
- Ideal flight times on comfortable aircraft
- Economy seats (upgrades available upon request)
- One checked (max 50lb) and carry-on bag included
- Hotel Regina is in the center of Paris, walking distance to the Louvre
- Hotel Regina includes daily breakfast
- Le Chateau de Rilly is located 9 miles southeast of Reims (15 min. drive)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Transportation from Le Chateau de Rilly to Reims
Travel Insurance: Trademark Vacations recommends Travel Insured Intl, click here for a free quote.
Vacation Extensions: For pricing, please contact Trademark Vacations.
Additional experiences may be purchased during the check-out
|Hot Air Balloon Ride: Soar above the rolling vineyards as you enjoy a delicious glass of champagne. Some of the most beautiful views in France (2hrs)||$250 p.p.|
Terms & Conditions
- Solo Travel
By completing a booking, you confirm and agree to all terms and conditions.
- Price is per person based on double occupancy (two people traveling and staying together)
- All rates shown on the site (Trademark Vacations) are based on current pricing and are subject to change without notice.
- Trademark Vacations reserves the right to cancel the booking in the case of an extreme component price fluctuation
- In this case, you will be offered a 100% refund
- Single travelers are required to pay a single supplement (varies by vacation) see Solo Travel
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please contact Trademark Vacations for child pricing
- Europe does not have ADA compliance or similar accessibility laws. If you require specific mobility needs, please contact Trademark Vacations prior to booking to check on hotel and transportation accessibility.
- FEES: All taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees are included in the vacation price
- FLIGHT SCHEDULES: Trademark Vacations is not responsible for airline services and policies. Airline schedules are subject to change without notice. We will do our best to contact you immediately of a schedule change.
- NAME CHANGE: Name changes (even minor spelling corrections) may require a change fee or rebooking fee. There is a $50 Trademark Vacations fee on top of airline charges to make a change. Trademark Vacations is not responsible for denied boarding due to incorrect ticket information.
- REFUND: Airline tickets are non-refundable once booked, generally 24 hours after your reservation is made
- SEATS: We do our best to accommodate your seat preferences. Some airlines do not allow for pre-seating or charge a small fee to choose.
- Must be 18 to purchase
- Any travelers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All vacations are subject to availability
- We use small independent hotels and accommodation and they can fill up quickly
- Additional baggage charges may apply
- Please check with your carrier for additional fees
- Cancellation and travel change requests must be submitted in writing by email or letter by the primary traveler
- We will work with our suppliers to refund as much as possible but non-refundable supplier rates cannot be refunded
- Airfare non-refundable after 24 hours
- 90+ days prior to travel, up to 50% refund of non-airfare package and non-refundable accommodation costs
- Within 90 days of departure, all vacations are non-refundable
- $100 change fee on top of any airline or supplier change fees
- AIR CONDITIONING: Not common in most EU countries and/or small hotels and chateaus, we will request when available
- AVAILABILITY, HOTELS: Subject to availability, when choice hotel is not available we will substitute an equal or great property that meets our hand-picked standards.
- AVAILABILITY, ROOMS: Subject to availability. Rooms typically have a full/queen bed.
- CHECK-IN/OUT: Typically after 4pm with a 11am check-out
- PARIS: Seems like the world’s smallest rooms, which are common even for luxury hotels
- ROOM TYPE: When available, you will be booked in a deluxe room with the best view
- SIZE: European hotel rooms are smaller than the average American hotel rooms
- UPGRADES: Available upon request
- Trademark Vacations claims no responsibility for any loss, damages, accidents, injury, sickness, or travel changes due to supplier strikes, weather, natural disasters, and/or any other event beyond the control of Trademark Vacations control.
- By booking and/or traveling on a Trademark Vacation, purchasers and travels waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Trademark Vacations L.L.C., its officers, servants, agents, and employees from any and all liability, claims demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by a traveler, or to any property belonging to a traveler, whether caused by negligence or other.
- By booking and/or traveling on a Trademark Vacation, you further agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless Trademark Vacations L.L.C. from any loss, liability, damage or costs that may be injured due to your participation in a travel package, whether caused by the negligence or any otherwise.
- We recommend carrying a small amount of U.S. Dollars (at least $100)
- Check with your bank for exchange and foreign transaction fees
- Currency exchange businesses charge a fee on top of a negotiated exchange rate. Using a debit card, banks typically give the actual exchange rate plus a small ATM fee. Please consult your bank for fees and additional card security while traveling.
- Travelers are responsible for and must have a valid passport to travel
- Passports must be valid 6 months past your return date and have three empty pages
- Trademark Vacation excepts all major credit cards
- Prices are based on two people traveling together and sharing a room
- Fee to travel solo for this vacation package is $1199 and is due at time of payment
- Airline taxes, fees, and surcharges are included in the package price
- Taxes and fees are included with few local exceptions (noted on each vacation)
- Italian City Taxes are charged and collected at time of check-out and vary by each city. Taxes are typically less than €20 (approx $25) per stay and each traveler is responsible for their charge.
Request a Free Price Quote
Hotels & Rooms