Best of France
8 Days from $2799
Visit the beautiful banks of the Siene River, sun soaked Riviera, and rolling vineyards.
7 Days from $2299
Visit the heart of each major wine producing region in France.
Know before you go
- January 1: New Year’s Day (Jour de l’an)
- April 14: Good Friday – applicable only to Alsace and Moselle/Lorraine.
- April 17: Easter Monday (Lundi de Pâques)
- May 1: Labour Day (Fête du premier mai)
- May 8: WWII Victory Day (Fête du huitième mai or Jour de la Victoire 45)
- May 25: Ascension Day (Jour de l’Ascension, 40 days after Easter)
- June 5: Whit Monday – also known as Pentecost Monday (Lundi de Pentecôte).
- July 14: Bastille Day (Fête nationale)
- August 15: Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Assomption)
- November 1: All Saints Day (La Toussaint)
- November 11: Armistice Day (Jour d’armistice)
- December 25: Christmas Day (Noël)
Our museum recommendations by city
- The Louvre
France is famous for its cuisine, fashion, culture, and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world.
- The Eiffel Tower
- Mont St Michel
Trains, Planes, & Automobiles
Booking Train Tickets
Trains can be booked online at one of the following recommended websites:
France National Rail